1. Secure Payments
• We accept payment via PayPal, credit card, or Afterpay.
• We are unable to process sales on account, nor accept payment via direct bank deposit.
• The payment process is completed after your order is finalized.
• To ensure the protection of your credit card details, payments are processed using PayPal. All credit card details are encrypted and cannot be accessed by our Customer Service Team.
• We prefer that you place your order online as this ensures the highest level of accuracy; we will take orders over the phone as a last resort if you are experiencing computer problems or do not have access to the internet.
• Order cut-off time is midnight the day before your delivery day.
• You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
• Please make sure you check your order confirmation carefully as we will not accept liability for incorrectly ordered items.
• Your order confirmation is not your invoice.
• We do our best to accommodate late changes to your order. Please email email@example.com within 60 minutes of ordering to make any alterations. However, once your order has been packed and is in ‘despatch’ we are unable to accommodate any more alterations.
• When you use this website you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and for restricting access to your computer.
• Contents of mixed seasonal bundles may change without notice. Items in the boxes listed on the website are a guide only.
3. Pricing and Product Availability
• We keep our website up to date in regard to availability and pricing.
• On occasion an item you have ordered may not be available. If this is the case, we will state this on our site and aim to have a restock within 2 weeks.
4. Delivery Information
• Unless you live in a security building, we do not require you to be home at the time of delivery.
• If we need access through a security door to deliver your order you will need to be home at time of delivery. If you are not home and we are not able to gain access our driver is under instructions to bring your order back to the warehouse. We will then attempt delivery again on the next available delivery day, if this occurs you will be charged a second delivery fee.
• We send out tracking information via the Sendle platform.
• Generally courier orders will be delivered in 2 – 6 days depending on your proximity to a capital city. Occasionally, however, delays occur that are out of our control this may impact your delivery arrival time. You will be kept up to date with this through the provided tracking information link emailed to you.
5. Returns/Credits Policy
• Tuesday Foods offers a full credit for any produce provided that is not of the best quality. We ask customers to inform us by sending an email with a photo as soon as possible after receiving their order and within 24 hours. We will deliver replacement items or we will issue a credit on your account to be deducted from your next order. If this does not suit, you can request a credit directly onto your credit card. If you do not request a credit or contact us within 24 hours, we reserve the right to refuse a credit.
• If you have ordered an item incorrectly, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
• We do not offer returns and credits for ‘change of mind’.
• If we have supplied you with an item incorrectly or provided the wrong item in error, we will issue a refund and will pick up the incorrect item at which time we will deliver the correct item. However, you will need to make the item available for pick up on our next delivery run to your area. If you have used the item or thrown it away, we reserve the right to reject your claim for a refund. All claims for credit due missing or incorrect items must be made to Tuesday Foods within 24 hours of the delivery being received.
• All items delivered currently from Tuesday Foods online are ambient and can be stored in your pantry. We recommend storing our Wild Salmon Spread and Lemon Black Pepper in the fridge. However these items are all shelf stable for 7 months. We do not accept claims against products that are delivered ambient and not chilled as they maintain an ambient shelf-life.